In the past 45 years, Hubbard House has evolved into a nationally recognized full-service, certified domestic violence center providing programs and services for up to 5,000 women, children, and men annually in Duval and Baker counties.
The Hubbard House mission is safety, empowerment, and social change for survivors of domestic violence and their children.
Hubbard House Programs and Services include:
• 24-Hour Crisis Hotline and Emergency shelter
• Therapeutic Childcare Center
• School-Based Educational Programs
• Emergency Response Advocacy with Police and Medical Personnel
• Court Advocacy
• Outreach Counseling
• Extensive Community Education Activities
• Collaborative Programs with Local Agencies
24-Hour Domestic Violence Hotline: (904) 354-3114 or (800) 500-1119
24-7 Domestic Violence Textline: (904) 210-3698
Administrative: (904) 354-0076
Hubbard House, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, pregnancy, genetic information, disability or any other legally defined characteristic protected by law.